Nov 26, 2013

Maya's 2nd Trip to Disneyland!

Yes - this girl is only 7 months old and has gone to Disneyland TWICE!

We can't believe it ourselves, it just happened to work out!  It helps that this time my parents were going, so Maya and I invited ourselves along for the ride and hotel stay!  And what's even better is that my sister and her family came too!
Me, Maya and my parents - ready to go into the park!
All of the kids - they were so excited!
Maya was dressed for the occasion every day of the trip!
She even had bibs to match her outfits for when she drank her bottles! ;)
My little 'bug' in 'Bugs Land'
Maya got to meet a lot of characters!
Princess Tiana, Tinkerbell, Fawn the fairy,
Minnie Mouse, Princess Ariel and Mickey Mouse
Maya's all-time favorite was Mickey Mouse!  I think mostly because she watches Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and recognized him!  She couldn't stop staring and was dancing the whole time!
Toon Town and Mickey's house
My little fairy Maya
Goodbye Disneyland!  We can't wait to come back!
 I'm already dreaming of when we can go back!  We had the best time ever!