May 24, 2011

Get to know Brandon


This is one of Rachael's favorite pictures of Brandon

A little about Brandon. I grew up in a small suburb just outside of St. Louis, Missouri, and I try to go back for a visit every 2 years or so. I loved growing up in the mid-west, and I can't wait to take trips back to the mid-west with our future-family! When I was young, I enjoyed playing video games and going to movies. In High School, I was on the golf team which I enjoyed very much! After High School, I moved to Utah (a place I had never been and didn’t know what to expect) to attend school. I loved Utah so much that I stayed, and I'm so glad I did because it lead me to finding and marrying my sweet wife and starting the process of adoption. I enjoy golfing, playing games, bowling, keeping up with all sports, reading, helping others and watching movies. I currently work for a large gun safe manufacturer as the Manager of customer service.  It is wonderful to work for a company that has allowed me to work my way up the ladder, and I am excited for the future opportunities that are available for me within the company. 

Brandon's Favorites
Favorite movie:  The original Halloween 
Favorite TV show: Friday Night Lights 
Favorite band/artist: Linkin Park 
Favorite food: Pizza or Hamburgers 
Favorite restaurant: Imos Pizza in St. Louis, Missouri (where I grew up)
Favorite childhood toy: Super Soaker 
Favorite hobbies: bowling, golfing, and watching movies
Favorite holiday: April Fools 
Favorite sport to play: Football or golf 
Favorite sport to watch: Baseball (St. Louis Cardinals) or MMA (mixed martial arts) 
Favorite season: Fall - because it's not too hot and not too cold.
Favorite classes in school: Welding, I'm a certified welder. I also enjoyed my nursing classes - I was a certified nursing assistant.


Random Questions
What do you like most about yourself? I'm easy-going
If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Orange
Best vacation you've ever been on: Our honeymoon to Disneyland
How many siblings do you have? 1 brother and 1 sister (I am the oldest) 
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Israel
What type of music do you listen to the most? Rock
When you were a little boy, what did you want to be when you grew up? A fireman or a policeman
What do you do for a living? I worked my way up from Customer Service and Technical Support to my current position in National Sales and Support.  
Were you named after anyone? I was named after a little boy in a Jiffy Peanut Butter commercial.


What Rachael thinks about Brandon 
What Rachael loves most about Brandon's personality: I love that Brandon can see every side to any situation. 
What Rachael loves most about Brandon's looks: His eyes! He's a looker! ;) 
5 Words Rachael would use to describe Brandon: genuine, calm, happy, giving and handsome.

What Rachael has to say about Brandon. I describe Brandon as: genuine, calm, happy, giving and he's a real looker too! Brandon is super easy going and is always very relaxed in any situation. He never gets worked up or upset about anything and I think that is because he is always able to see every side to a story. Brandon loves to make me laugh, and he loves to spoil me rotten (and I love it too)! Brandon is really good at planning fun adventures and dates for us, and no matter how simple or elaborate the date is, he loves for it to be a surprise and I think that is so fun!