Feb 15, 2013

The Love Day

We hope you had a fun loving Valentine's Day!  

We had a great Valentine's day - which actually started the night before Valentine's with two fun visits!

Our first visitor was an anonymous one who left hearts on our door and goodies on our doorstep!  What a fun surprise!

Our second visitors were my cousin and his adorable girlfriend  (I set them up by-the-way)!  They brought us delicious cupcakes and we had a great visit!

Then, the LOVE DAY itself!  The night before I wait until Brandon hops in the shower and I get to work hiding treats and surprises with cheezy love notes around the house and in his car.
Some of Brandon's surprises - I love hearing him laugh as he finds each one in the morning.

And he sent me a dozen long stem roses and balloons!  So sweet!  He sure does spoil me, and I love every bit of it!

I've gotten to be quite the pro at bringing home a huge vase of flowers over the years, thanks to Brandon!
Me, my flowers, and yes holiday hair clips - my preschool kids love it. :-)
My valentine decorations - a "Love" sign I already had and my flowers!

Last year we started the tradition of making chocolate fondue on Valentine's Day - and I continued the tradition last night!  We wanted to start a fun tradition that we can carry on when we have kids some day!

Happy LOVE Day to you!  I hope you had a fun day!