Jan 2, 2013

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

What a super fun Christmas we had - we all got pretty spoiled!!  It was so nice to spend the day with family and all together!  We can't wait to have a little one of our own to spoil one day!  We hope you had a fun Christmas too!
My favorite Christmas Tradition: Brandon and I write love letters to each other, stick them in the tree and we read them Christmas morning.  Great way to start the day!
Our stockings were packed with all of our favorite things!!
We got a little relaxing in before we went to my parents' house for more fun!
Brandon got me a cool fish-eye lens for my phone - check out all of the presents at my parents' house!
Playing fun games with my nieces and nephews.
Playing around with a couple of my nephews and their toys


Another one of my favorite Christmas traditions is a day of shopping with Brandon a day or two after Christmas.  Look at all the yummy and crazy chocolate items we found while shopping! Crazy!  Oh, and the bacon chocolate is GROSS, trust me on this one! ;-)



And Happy New Year too!  We slept through the New Year - I ended up taking down all of our Christmas decorations that day, so while I was busy doing that we ordered take out and we were ready for bed by around 10:00 ... but we were able to have a lot of fun the day of!

My aunt's birthday is on New Years Day so my family went to 'Les Miserables' and out to eat to celebrate with her - fun day and awesome movie!

Wishing you the best 2013 ever!