Oct 30, 2012

Happy Halloweeeen!

I love Halloween!
One thing I especially love about Halloween is that it's my dad's birthday!  We got together to celebrate his birthday with cake & ice cream, a visit to the pumpkin patch, carving pumpkins, and (of course) giving presents!  We all decided to dress up this year for the party, which was even more fun!
I was a cat for the party, Brandon was a 3-hole punch (like Jim, in THIS episode from The Office)

Picking our pumpkins in the pumpkin patch
A Witch and her cat (me and my mom)

Another thing I love about Halloween is that as a preschool teacher, we get to dress up and have a fun Halloween party with 4 different classes!  This year my aides and I were super heroes! I tried my hand at Captain America (ish) and girl-ed my look up with loads of glitter!
We hope you have the Happiest of Halloweens!