Jun 9, 2012

What we've been up to

Here's a quickie post to let you know what we've been up to lately!  And, by the way, have I mentioned how much I love summer?!?  I really do!  I especially love spending time with Brandon, my family,  and getting out for some fun!
* Me, my mom, my sister and her kids love getting out to go shopping!
* Making home-made pies!  I gotta tell ya, I make a mean pie crust!  I made my parents a lemon meringue pie and I made Brandon a sweet potato pie the other day, all from scratch! Yum!
* We bought a shed for a little more storage.  It took me and Brandon a fair amount of time to build it, but we did it, and it's awesome!  And it looks like Diesel thought it was his new dog house.
* On the weekend anniversary of the time Brandon first proposed (3 years ago), he got a ring and proposed again.  What a sweet, and romantic tradition.
* Sometimes when I get bored, I like to play around with make-up!