May 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Rach!

I had the best birthday last week, and Brandon spoiled me, of course! I woke up to birthday music playing and the house all decorated!
Top: Me with the decorations, Left: birthday cake, Right: blowing out my BIG candle

After opening presents and crepes at IHOP, Brandon took me for a WHOLE DAY of shopping!! And ... I mean a whole day - Brandon took me anywhere I wanted to go; I was in heaven! And that night we grabbed some burgers and went to the drive-in! We saw 'What to Expect When You're Expecting". It was a cute movie, and of course, I cried like a baby over the adoption story in the movie. 


I took this pic while we were waiting for the movie to start and even though it's a little fuzzy, I love how it turned out ... can you see Brandon?

Anyway, best birthday ever!